PricingMany satisfied customers
As the Pricing Table shown below indicates, I offer a flexible 3 Step modular approach, designed to cater to a wide range of needs… and budgets!
Pick a plan that best suits your needs and your budget
all prices subject to HST!
Tape to Digital
- Straight Tape to Digital Transfer – No editing
- For VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Digital8 and MiniDV tapes of any length
- Your video is saved onto a DVD-R and in your choice of DVD or MP4 format
DVD/MP4 Editingstep 2
- Videos that are already in a digital format (such as those created in Step 1), often contain numerous unrelated clips
- In Step 2 these clips are extracted, edited and saved as individual MP4 files
- You have the choice of saving the resulting files onto a plain DVD-R (no extra charge), a USB Flash Drive ($25 for each 32G drive) or onto a White Inkjet Printable DVD-R ($5 extra per DVD), with a printed Disc Label of your choice, and presented in a clear plastic jewel case
Professional DVDstep 3
- In Step 3, edited, individual MP4 files are used to produce highly professional looking DVD discs
- On average, roughly 4 MPG files can be saved onto a single White Inkjet Printable DVD-R ($5 extra per DVD)
- Each disc is finalized with a disc label of your choice, an embedded DVD Scene Navigation Menu and presented in a clear plastic jewel case
- Ideal for special video memories such as Weddings or Family Occasions etc
The main focus of my business is converting video tape that presently exists in various formats (VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi 8, Digital 8 and MiniDV) to MP4 or DVD.
Upon request, I can also generate Still Captures from video (photo slideshows) and transfer images and videos from a Cell Phone to a DVD disc or a Flash Drive.
Further, if you are interested I also design and develop websites, do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and I do Digital Web Analytics.
Flexible Pricing Plans
As the Pricing Table listed below indicates, I offer 3 levels of service that were designed to handle the needs of those seeking to preserve videos that exist in a variety of states.
For example, if you simply want a tape digitized in its original form, Step 1 is for you.
If your video is already in a digital form and you want individual clips extracted from it and edited, choose Step 2.
Finally, if you are seeking to preserve digitized files into DVD format with a printed disc label and a DVD Scene Navigation Menu… choose Step 3.
Free Pickup and Delivery
I offer free pickup and delivery within the Hamilton, Burlington, Waterdown and Stoney Creek areas.
Charges may apply for outlying areas depending on the size of the order.
At the time of pick-up you will be asked to sign a work order detailing the scope of the work requested and a rough estimate of both the cost of the job and the approximate time needed to complete it.
Finally, the document itemizes several
“Joe is a great guy whose main concern was that my Wedding Video was preserved properly and to the satisfaction of both me and my wife. He did this in spades and at a price that would have been double elewhere”Dave D
“I had over 40 tapes that I had not been able to watch for years! Joe converted them all to MP4’s making it possible for my family to recapture our past… forever! Excellent work at a GREAT price. Thanks so much Joe!”Michael A
“Joe is a great friend so I was thrilled when he agreed to make my website. The website is highly effective and through the process he digitized many of my older movies, which we used as content for the site. Great job!”Vicky M
“We were mortified at the thought of losing our VHS Wedding Video because it was over 20 years old. Joe was referred to us by a friend and now we reccomend him to everyone! He gave us peace of mind! “Bill & Bev
My name is Joe Albanese and I operate a home-based business located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, converting analog video tape to a digital format.
I believe in doing quality work at a reasonable price as there is nothing I enjoy more than giving my customers the peace of mind that their precious video memories will be with them forever!
© 2017 Albanese Analytics